Dutch death metal commando BLOODPHEMY unveil the lyric video for their new single “Sanity Obfuscation”
New studio album “Dawn of Malevolence” out via Non Serviam Records
Dutch death metal band BLOODPHEMY unleash their fifth studio album “Dawn of Malevolence” via Non Serviam Records.
To celebrate the release the band unveil also the lyric video for the third single “Sanity Obfuscation”:
“Dawn of Malevolence” is available as cassette, digipak CD, limited green vinyl and digital.
Order your copy now: https://song.link/bloodphemy
“Dawn of Malevolence” is a concept album – a dark and twisted story of a young boy whose only memory is of the horrible Asylum he grew up in; among the insane, the violent and a sadistic staff. Through years of suffering and torture he finally is able to feign normalcy and is eventually released into a world he doesn’t know or understand. This threatening world triggers flashbacks of anger and violence from his earliest youth as he finally grasps a glimpse of the past that always seemed just out of reach. Overwhelmed by these experiences he spirals down further into madness, killing people around him and ending up in the same horrible place where we was locked all that time. This time, armed with a new found lust for blood he swears to kill everyone there who has wronged him and set out on a journey of revenge”.
“Dawn of Malevolence” track-by-track:
1. Convoluted Reality – A young, adult boy is living in an Asylum without any memory of his past or how he got here. The staff is cruel and sadistic. The whole place is a living hell.
2. Therapeutic Torturing – Cruel and ancient forms of “therapy” are inflicted. This is pure torture masked as ways to treat mental disorders.
3. Metamorphic Disposition – The only way to escape the hell of the asylum is by feigning any normalcy in this hellhole of the insane. After years of torture finally comes the release from this madness.
4. Sanity Obfuscation – After living his entire known life on the inside of a horrible asylum the outside world is scary and unnerving. This triggers memories of extreme violence and anger. Slowly memories of his parents and their violence and psychological torture emerge.
5. Incarcerated Recollections – Memories of childhood violence and mistreatment trigger episodes of reliving these memories. Total psychosis leads to bloodlust and violent murders.
6. Demented Masquerade – When waking up from an episode of violence, the ma\n is thrown back into the asylum that he spent his whole life in. Brought back to this hell he drowns in madness.
7. Dawn Of Malevolence – Unable to accept the fate of spending his remaining days in a horrific asylum he swears to kill everyone who has inflicted any pain and suffering on him, visualizing every horrible act he will commit.
8. Crimson Redemption – The built-up anger and purpose lead him into a frenzy of violence against everyone in his way. He brutally kills both guards and inmates and manages to free himself from the Asylum.
9. From Suffering To Violence – All the blood, violence, and suffering cause a further return of memories of his parents and the horrible things he had to endure from them. Armed with his new sense of purpose he sets out into the world, swearing revenge and those that have wronged him.
“Convoluted Reality” VISUALIZER VIDEO: https://youtu.be/hBxFbGRbhJ4
“From Suffering to Violence” VISUALIZER VIDEO: https://youtu.be/i2UD3WLWcCE
Drawing influence from Florida, Sweden and their heritage, these Dutchmen distinguish themselves with aggressive death metal mixing modern and classic styles with heavy atmosphere. Prepare yourself for cavernous deep roaring vocals, heavy slow crawling dirges and up-tempo psychotic slaughtering that will keep you banging your head. Telling dark, psychotic tales in both their lyrics and through their live shows. Steamrolling, rumbling and very dark death metal!
The track listing reads as follows:
1. Convoluted Reality
2. Therapeutic Torturing
3. Metamorphic Disposition
4. Sanity Obfuscation
5. Incarcerated Recollections
6. Demented Masquerade
7. Dawn of Malevolence
8. Crimson Redemption
9. From Suffering to Violence
Based in Amersfoort (NL), BLOODPHEMY were born in 2000. In 2002 they released the album “Section 8”. Shortly after they disbanded until 2015. Since then, they released “Blood Will Tell EP” (2016), “Bloodline” (2017), “In Cold Blood” (2019) and the concept album “Blood Sacrifice” (2020).
Olivier van der Kruijf – Vocals
Bart van Wallenberg – Guitars
Michel Alderliefsten – Guitars
Robin Zwiep – Bass
Edwin Nederkoorn – Drums
NON SERVIAM RECORDS online: