Battle Symphony are proud to announce the release of their debut album, “War on Earth”, via Soman Records!
The first album of the Symphonic Epic Metal band hailing from Greece, produced by Ektoras Tsolakis, will be released on May 15th 2022.
“War on Earth” will be available as a digipack CD with a special bonus track and as a digital release on all streaming platforms.
1. Fire on Earth (vocals Tasos Lazaris, Nicholas Leptos, Katie Johnson)
2. Hail Mankind, Hail!(vocals Tasos Lazaris, Nicholas Leptos, Katie Johnson)
3. Soul Survivors (vocals Roberto Tiranti)
4. Genocide (vocals Gülşah Brett, Dee Theodorou)
5. Power and Glory (vocals Tasos Lazaris, Katie Johnson)
6. The Final Chance (vocals Tasos Lazaris, Katie Johnson)
7. One-Eyed Jack (vocals Julian Küster)
8. Sacrifice (vocals Tasos Lazaris, Katie Johnson)
9. Darling (Stories cover) (Vocals Tasos Lazaris)
10. One Day (Vocals Katie Johnson)
11. The Battle Symphony (Vocals Tasos Lazaris, Nicholas Leptos, Daniel Heiman,
Julian Küster, Katie Johnson – guitar solos Gus Drax, Helena Kotina, Stathis Pavlantis)
12. Los Guerreros (Felipe Del Valle)
“War On Earth” is a Metal Opera created by Greek journalist, author and keyboardist, Nikos Tzouannis. The project features the contributions of various vocalists and musicians, amongst others Roberto Tiranti (Labyrinth), Daniel Heiman (ex – Lost Horizon) Nicholas Leptos (Arrayan Path, ex – Warlord), Tasos Lazaris (Fortress Under Siege), Dee Theodorou (Illusory), Grigoris Giarelis (Badd Kharma), hector.d (Mahakala), Gus Drax (Sunburst,Suicidal Angels,and Black Fate), Stathis Pavlantis (Reflection), Julian Küster (Black Eden), George Halliwell (Fortis Ventus), Felipe Del Valle (Delta) and Katie Johnson.
The music of Battle Symphony is pure Heavy Metal, combined with genres such as Folk and Classical Music.
Their upcoming debut concept album presents the sci-fi story of the conflict between the rebellion human army against the human and alien inhabitants of Planet Earth.
Orchestration and Arrangement by Grigoris Giarelis
Orchestral parts programming by George Halliwell
Collected and Edited by Dee “K.man” Theodorou at the iCave Studio
Mixed, Mastered and Produced by hector.d at the HD Factory
Artwork by Mohammed Khoirul Anam